Welcome to meeee!!

Hello everyone, I'm about to start this new journey of my life! And I'm not even sure if I'm clicking the right buttons, definitely it's gonna be a trial and error for me. Haha! I hope to fit in the Blogging world.

I did some research and it took me so long before I decided to just click that start button. Seeing bloggers and their content, Im not even sure if I'm really ready. But my mind and heart wanted to start right away.. But I can’t really get started. Thinking my thoughts wasn’t good enough. Gathered Information still needs to review. What topics would I write. What if no one reads mine. Things like that… Lots of WH questions. (How to monetize from blog? Yes that’s also included in my WH questions! Hoho!)

Oh well it's gonna took me forever if I won't start right now. And so I can see progress in the future, atleast few months later rather than still thinking how to start. I hope to really give out both informative and fun content as well. Thanks to Papa God for giving me lots of courage to start already and stop those "what if's". I should be able to answer them along the way, with Jesus on my side guiding me. So this is it, it's really the start!

Comments