Google Adsense Arrived! | Multiple Youtube Channels

I'm not an early bird person, a zombie maybe.. coz I like working on stuffs at night when everybody is quite asleep. My brain is quite active when it's quiet, I'm not even used to playing music. just plain quietness. Being said, I'm not used to waking up early. But I like morning breeze when I get the chance to wake up early to attend some things.

So, early morning of May 18, 2021 a man calling and knocking outside our gate. My dogs are all barking.

Guy: "Tao po!"

Me: (On my mind) "Ano ba yan ang aga aga... " Ano kaya yun, Smart Padala, Gcash, Paymaya, Bills Payment?

"or water bill?, disconnection??!!"

Guy: Delivery po.

Me: Hala anu yan? wla akong inoorder..

Guy: Google Adsense po.

Me: (Big eyes, nagising ang brain!) Dumating na?!

Happy! 

It's just a PIN for address verification, a key step to receive future salary from YouTube. Though wla pa ang sweldo, happy parin dahil nabawasan ang iisipin. Kasi yung iba, sobrang namroblema sa Google  Adsense PIN na hindi dumating sa kanila, resulting to temporarily demonetizing. I only tried one request while other made it up third time and then another procedure for manual request.

As I have said on my previous blog, I have a youtube channel and my kid also have his channel. But since he's a minor, I do handle that in terms of doing the video with my kid, editing and providing legal details. Both channels are now monetized and now we have received the PIN for google adsense! 

2 in 1! 

Ok, so my kid channel and my personal channel have different email address with one legal name under myself. Our channels are both linked in one Google Adsense account since it should be one legally aged person per Google Adsense.

At dahil sa module activities, he's channel has much more sensible content than mine. =p It's pretty impressive and shocking coz he even had a 10k view vid. That maybe small compare to others, but for us na small YouTuber, syempre achievement na yun. 

Here are some vids to see!

Duck Cover Hold

Earthquake Drill | Duck Cover Hold


 Pagpapanatili ng Buhay (Jingle Song):

Pangunang Lunas:


Hindi pa man kami sumsweldo at this point, we are just enjoying muna. Para hindi stress...

Keep on creating and uploading content muna.


Kindly visit our Youtube channels:

Redge Pinlac

Partridge TV

Pat Redge

Partridge Tv - Artnimation













Comments