Having a hard time.. customizing my blog!



I'm a newbie and have been exploring the customization here at blogspot since I am not satisfied with my 1st article post output.. There seemed to have some floating buttons/icons on my article page, and I cant fix how to move them on their supposedly proper place which is at the bottom part..

I have explored the customization/ editing.. and still it doesn't go on it's proper place..

And also I'm having a hard time looking for other bloggers using blogspot/blogger. Am I alone in here??

I was suppose to write a new post/article but I ended up writing this commentary about having trouble on my blog.

Hmmm Now Im thinking, should I still proceed with this platform?

I'm gonna try to hold on and see if things will workout.

--[edited:]---

I've come up with a solution. Copy my first ever post and paste it on a new one. Retaining the original date when I did post it. Delete the erroneous post and done. Seems to be working fine now!


Comments